Top10 – Travel Hacks
Travelling is the best thing ever, but sometimes packing isn’t! I have decided to list a few simple hacks to make things a little more organised.
- Roll clothes instead of folding them when packing them into your suitcase.
- Use pill boxes to store and sort jewellery (studded earrings, rings, pendants, etc).
- Use a binder clip to pack your shaving razor.
4. Pack in an extra laundry bag to separate the used clothing from the fresh clothing, this will prevent them from mixing, and also makes laundry easier when you return from your trip.
5. Use a shower cap to wrap around the bottom of your shoes. This way your shoes will not dirty/ stain your clothing.
6. Use an empty tic-tac container to store bobby pins and hair pins.
7. Place cotton pads/ balls on top of makeup compacts to prevent the makeup from cracking or damaging while travelling.
8. Use a back pack when travelling instead of a handbag, this will ensure that the weight is evenly distributed and your hands will be free.
9. Use an empty sunscreen bottle to store items (credit card, keys, some cash, and lipstick) people will not suspect anything more than sunscreen, thus protecting these items.
10. Always add identification information on the inside of your luggage bag as well because tags attached to the top of the bag may be easily removed or lost.
That is my top 10 travelling tips and hacks. Hope that it helps you on your next trip!!