Yardley Loose Face Powder, Primer + the best HD Pencils + Yardley Intense Mascara
Yardley has been really good to us lately, from the incredible lipstick they’ve launched to the perfect powders and HD concealer/ highlighting sticks.
They’ve just launched the INTENSE Lash Mascara and it sure is an exciting drop.
Especially when I’m going for that no-makeup-makeup look, I only where powder, a great mascara and some lip gloss or balm.
It gives that naturally flawless finish without using a lot of products and none of which is heavy.
If I want my skin to breathe without looking like I’m sick, I opt for powders.
Colour Correcting Primer & Loose Powder
- This primer glides on easily, soaks into your pores and is not sticky, no strong scent, just light and moisturising.
- The powder is extremely light as it is a loose powder, and it leaves a beautifully even tone applied to just moisturised skin.
- Eliminates shine and your skin just feels soft and breathable.
- The thing about concealers, is that if you do not use them correctly, you will end up highlighting the areas that you are trying to hide.
- With this easy to use sticks, it is so much better to target the exact area
- With the range of colours, which is extremely important when using concealers, Yardley caters to of different skin tones.
- You are bound to find your perfect colour
With the products listed above, you will obtain a perfectly flawless look and the best foundation (basis) for whatever look you decide to go with. Whether you will still be applying eye-shadow, blush, lipstick, falsies, filling in your eyebrows…. All that comes after.
People think that applying tons of makeup is what makes you have that flawless glow, but it is truly how well you look after your skin and also cleansing that makes the difference.
This highlighter was made for me! From the subtlety to the colour, I think this is the perfect bit of glow and sparkle.
The best part about this particular pencil, and colour, is that I can use it on my eyes as a shadow as well. It’s just leave my eyes looking naturally lit… glowing and awake!
Highlighting the high points of my face has never been easier… cheek bones, nose, jawline, under my brows and just a little bit more here and there.
One can never go wrong with a stick Highlighter because it is so controlled and because this is subtle I feel a lot more confidenet using this product than I do with powder or cream highlighters.