Pilaten Face Masks Campaign
On Saturday, 13 May, Nadia and I hosted our very first BONAFIDE event!
RubyBox sent me a bunch of Pilaten Face masks to try out, and instead of saving all 20 sachets for myself, I decided to pull together a few ladies for a primp & pamper party so the ladies could try them out, with me.
We had the pleasure of enjoying some feel good yoga with Trainor Zahra before we got started with the masks and proceeded onto a light breakfast and some good ‘ol chit chat thereafter.
– Before applying the mask to our faces, we decided to apply little test swatches to our inner forearms first.
– Your pores should be open before applying the masks to your bare face, so a good steam or a warm face cloth should do the trick. In our case, we had a yoga class which certainly opened the pores and warmed us up throughout.
– We applied the masks with a makeup brush, as the texture is pretty runny, and once an even layer was applied we enjoyed some snacks, allowing the masks to dry.
– About 15 minutes later, the masks felt tighter making it difficult to smile without the mask getting pulled.
– Once it was completely dry, we each proceeded with peeling off our masks
I was pretty nervous about this part as I’ve watched a few videos where people were squirming relentlessly! It wasn’t that crazy but it definitely caused a little discomfort. I applied my masks slightly too thin so it kept tearing, leaving little patches that were particularly uncomfortable to peel off! The parts where the product was on my hair was the worst! Hello free wax!
– The other ladies pulled their masks off pretty easily and with no fuss at all, as the layer was thicker and no hair in the way! LOL
– I have to say, my skin felt extraordinarily soft after removing all the residue of the mask from my skin.
– It was so soft and smooth and seeing the white head,s blackheads, blocked pores, dead skin and fine hairs on the strips were somewhat satisfying, to say the least.
Please head over to www.rubybox.co.za to take a quick survey and to read some of the awesome reviews online.
To purchase these amazing masks, please go to www.pilaten.co.za
YOGA with Sensei Zahra
I have always enjoyed yoga, and used to take some classes before life just got a little bit too crazy and my yogi moved away J
Yoga is such a great exercise for body and mind, and after a long and busy week, it is the perfect remedy to self sooth and have a light sweat sesh! Zahra was kind enough to give us an amazing class, on the house!
Her flowing movement and perfect physique is enough to leave one amazed but the warmth and inspiration that she brings about in her class is incredible. I definitely want to get back into practicing yoga more often and I think that her classes will be the best thing to a healthier and fitter lifestyle, for me.
Please head over to her amazing site to see all the amazing training she offers: www.senseizahra.com
From yoga and Pilates, to kickboxing and life-coaching, she does pretty much all of it!
You may also follow her on social media:
Thank you so much to the amazing ladies who joined us at our little event on Saturday, you certainly deserve to be primped and pampered a lot more often!
Below are some photographs we snapped throughout the day!
Nadia: “Awesome experience and wonderful morning spent pampered & got our yoga on! Loved the mask, face felt so soft afterwards!”
Ellen: “Yoga session was very interesting, first time for me & I enjoyed it very much. Pilaten face mask was amazing! My skin feels like a baby’s now! Overall Awesome!”
Aqeeda: “Mind, body & soul restored. Well needed & amazing! =)”
Triscia: “Starting with the yoga session was greaet, bringing awareness to our bodies and beauty to our faces 🙂 An excellent relaxing morning! The product is amazing!!!”
Tazz: “Had a great morning with lovely ladies, started with an incredible session of yoga! I was a little scared to use the mask but it felt so good after! Can’t stop feeling how soft and smooth my skin feels, Thankful that my first Bonafude Event went so well!”
Keep warm and have a fan-TAZZ-tic week!